Back Pressure Flap B-FLAP I
B-Flap I is a mechanical device designed to prevent propagation of flame and pressure between pieces of technology equipment during dust explosion.
Main applications: connection pipes of filters, silos, reservois, mills, mixers, cyclons, spray dryers and other devices with danger of dust explosions.
DIAGRAM OF THE B-FLAP I INSTALLATION ON A PIPE:
3. Rotary valve
4. Back pressure flap B-FLAP I
5. Explosion venting device
1. Wide variety of sizes from DN100 to DN800;
2. Mechanical device that does not need electricity or activation system;
3. Simple installation, inspections and maintenance;
4. Low maintenance cost;
5. Mechanical shut-down when the flap closes;
6. Suitable for technologies working with light metal dust;
7. Low pressure losses;
8. High pressure resistance.