Compressed Gasket Materials
We offer high quality sealing materials for solving different sealing problems - materials for liquids, gaseous and aggressive mediums like oxygen , shale oil, toluene, water etc. It is very important to choose the right material to the right medium.
Asbestos free gasket sheet materials are divided into:
1. Gasket sheet materials – max usage temperature up to +250°C and max working pressure up to 40 bar.
Mixing different fibres like aramid, carbon, synthetical and glass fibres with fillers and with rubber materials (like NBR, EPDM, SBR), gives durability and good sealing properties.
2. Engineered graphite materials – combination of graphite and aramid fibres.
These are environment friendly materials with excellent chemical and temperature resistance. Usage temperature range varies from -50 °C up to +300 °C and max working pressure up to 40 bar. Excellent material for cutting gaskets!
3. Graphite sheet materials - expanded graphite sheets.
Max usage temperature up to +450 °C (at steam up to +650 °C) and max pressure up to 200 bar.
We offer four different types of expanded graphite sheet materials:
- pure graphite sheet without metal reinforcement
- graphite sheet, reinforced with 0,1 mm tanged stainless-steel AISI 316 insert
- graphite sheet, laminated with flat 0,05 mm stainless-steel AISI 316 insert
- graphite sheet, reinforced with special expanded stainless-steel AISI 316L insert with outstanding anti-stick performance.
Products are available from stock.
4. Materials for gas exhaust systems.
Tesnit® BA-R series sealing materials are with excellent temperature resistance. They are suitable for sealing flange connections of exhaust systems in ship, car and power industry.
Available material BA-R300, with sheet sizes 1000x1400x2 mm, from stock.
5. Materials for good chemical resistance demanding environments: expanded PTFE sheets (Gylon®, Gore®).
6. Materials for high temperature environmets (up to 1000 °C): Micalit, THERMa-PUR™.