Heat Resistant Materials
We offer heat resistant industrial textile materials, materials with heat resistant fibres and ready-made products for electric power stations, boiler houses, thermal insulation companies and process industry.
Materials are divided into:
- aramid fiber materials – max temperature 350ºC; material has good abrasion and chemical resistance
- glass fibre materials - max temperature 550ºC
- ceramic fibre and bio-ceramic materials - max temperature 1260/1000ºC; materials have good chemical resistance.
- twisted ropes and braided packings
- braided tapes and sleeves
- fabrics and coated fabrics (coatings – silicone, aluminum foil, polyurethane etc)
- blankets and felts
- insulation boards and papers
- ceramic clues
- fabric expansion joints for steam lines and exhaust gas systems
- insulation pillows for exhaust gas systems
Technical data sheets: