Oils seals which are designed specially for the application are used whenever shafts rotate - whether
it is for retaining lubricants, excluding contaminents or to separate fluids.
Our product line offers oil seals, which are in general produced from standard rubber materials like
NBR, HNBR, EPDM, FKM,VMQ.
They are used in steel mills, mining, pulp and paper plants, marine, etc.
First line represents oil seals with metal flanges.
Second line represents oil seals with rubber flanges.
Third line represents split oil seals.
Due to special lip fastening and used material PTFE, the Oil Seal gasket can handle the pressure up
to 10 bar. The seal is manufactured specially for reliable sealing of fast rotating shafts. It is designed
for high pressures and temperatures and meant also for usage in aggressive enviroment. Radial shaft
seal can also be an alternative sealing solution instead of gland packing and mechanical seal.
- capable of handling high peripheral speeds up to 45 m/s
- suitable for a temperature range of - 60 °C to + 260 °C
- outstanding resistance to chemical media (pH 0-14)
- can handle both pressure and vacuum
- can be used in the food and drinks industry and in the pharmaceuticals industry
- good dry-running characteristics
- low friction
- good resistance to wear and tear
- complies with requirements of the Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX)